Software Engineer & Web Developer
- At least 3 years of basic database administration using Microsoft SQL Server (2008, 2012, 2014, 2016) and configuring IIS (7, 7.5, 8).
- Ongoing learning of implementing Sitecore with RazorHTML, C# / .NET frameworks (4.0, 4.5, 4.6), Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, and ReSharper.
- At least 4 years of creating, updating, deploying NuGet .NET 4.5 / standard packages to provide dependencies to the main application.
- At least 4 years of helping manage servers hosted in AWS through scripting deployments, load balancing, and diagnosing health and performance.
- Ongoing usage of pushing, branching, and merging commits using version control systems including GIT and TFS VC.
- At least 2 years of building modern and modular applications and APIs with .NET (Core) in Visual Studio Code.
- Active utilization of virtualization technologies like VMWare, Virtualbox, and Virtual PC.
- Highly adaptable, quick to learn new methods and implementations.
- Motivated to work in teams or alone in projects with defined goals and expectations.
- Communicative, able to point out issues, explain ideas and concepts clearly, and suggest new ideas for improvement.
- Develops and designs with independent-platform, cross-browser, and accessibility standards.
- Lead Developer at YardView
- Maintain and develop new features for the SaaS customer facing website using .NET / C# / VB.
- Create a responsive and progressive SPA mobile app using VueJS and Cordova from the ground up.
- Implement a modern and security-conscious RESTful API with .NET Core to serve multiple customers from one endpoint.
- Programmer / Application Developer (Sitecore) at Toastmasters International
- Maintain and develop new features for the Toastmasters website using .NET / C# with the Sitecore CMS framework and SQL Server database layer.
- Co-lead SOA initiatives, implementing WCF and Web API services.
- Introduce automated testing along with continuous integration.
- Build robust applications with unit testing.
- Introduce loosely coupled designs with dependency injection.
- Create and manage common custom Toastmasters utilities and domain objects as .NET NuGet packages.
- Transition legacy ERP to Dynamics CRM and Dynamics Finance and Operations, connecting over OData RESTful APIs.
- Java Developer at Kronos Incorporated
- Maintained and developed new features for a core product, Workforce TeleStaff™ with Java 7 / 8 and Spring Framework.
- Updated reporting tools to export to Excel for higher usability.
- Java Developer at PICS Auditing, LLC
- Lead multiple projects that in whole became a brand new product line, broadening the available client base.
- Implemented new features that provided major sources of revenue, such as allowing for pre-registration, expediting the customer-to-company relationship establishment.
- Became team leader and release manager, leading code reviews, training, paired programming, and giving presentations on technologies.
- Internationalized a once US-only site application to reach global audiences, using home grown technology that was easily exportable and importable for ease of translation.
- Effectively communicated directly with teams, clients and staff members throughout all departments.
- Provided flexibility when requirements changed, delivered on-time, robust products focusing on 100% stability and satisfaction.
- Won multiple performance awards and became the go-to woman for in depth explanations and quick assessments.
- Student Programmer at Research Computing Support, UC Irvine
- Created an interactive and dynamic online system to manage data center information.
- Provided dynamic table generation, data storage into MySQL databases, searches, nightly PDF / image generation, and user management.
- Graduated from University of California, Irvine
- Bachelor of Science degree achieved in Biological Sciences, with a minor in Information and Computer Science.
- GPA of 3.85 in Information and Computer Science minor.
- Certified ScrumMaster Training
- Enrolled in Irvine Valley College
- Courses taken in Design Model Making and Rapid Prototyping.
- Certified as Sitecore Professional Developer
- 4 day course learning how to develop and maintain Sitecore XP 8.0 professional websites and applications.